Skip to content
- Is noun a naming word of a person,place or thing?
- Does the pronoun replace the place of the noun?
- Does the Adjective define or qualify the noun?
- Does the verb inform what the noun or pronoun does,doing or has done?
- Does the adverb modifies the adjective or another adverb or extend the action of the verb?
- Does the preposition indicate the relationship of the noun or pronoun with the remaining part of the sentence?
- Is the conjunction a word joining two words,phrases,clauses or sentences?
- Does the interjection express strong feelings,emotions?Take a good grammar book like Wren&Martin learn in order to teach.What are these called in English Grammar?